Safety eye shower with two shower heads 45°, for wall mounting. Permanently installed eye showers are the best solution for many applications in laboratories, warehouses and industry. These showers are always clearly visible from all sides. The large PUSH lever is photoluminescent and therefore easy to find even in the dark and with visibility problems. Eye showers with catch basins catch and drain used water.
- Stainless steel connection pipe for easy installation and alignment of the shower, chemical-resistant green powder-coated, 3/4-inch threaded water connection.
- Ball valve 1/2-inch stainless steel, with PUSH lever operation, DIN-DVGW tested and approved
- Control panel made of steel, chemical-resistant green powder-coated, length 130 mm, with large signal "PUSH", photoluminescent according to DIN 67510
- Integrated automatic flow regulator 14 litres/minute for a standard-compliant spray pattern with a specified operating range of 1.5 to 5 bar flow pressure
- wide-jet, high-performance shower heads angled at 45°, with plastic spray plate, low calcification, incl. rubber protection and tightly closing dust cover with hinged mechanism, mounted over distribution fork
- Information sign for eye shower according to DIN EN ISO 7010 and ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC foil, dimensions 100 x 100 mm, recognition distance 10 metres
- Height 170 mm, projection 255 mm, total width incl. lever 250 mm
- Mounting height 900 mm (± 200 mm)
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and DIN EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014 and DIN EN 15154-2:2006
- DIN-DVGW tested and approved