Body safety shower, for surface mounting above the door. In every laboratory, the installation of the body safety shower above the door is standard. This space is usually freely accessible and cannot be obstructed. This ensures that the safety shower is always ready for use in an emergency. Over-the-door safety showers can be fitted to the left or also to the right of the door, depending on the requirements on site.
- Ball valve with pull-rod actuation on wall flange, can be mounted either to the right or left of the door, made of stainless steel, DIN-DVGW tested and approved, water connection 3/4-inch IG.
- Pull rod with ring handle made of steel, chemical-resistant green powder-coated, length 700 mm
- Guide holder for pull rod made of steel, chemical-resistant green powder-coated
- Connecting tube 3/4-inch stainless steel, chemical resistant green powder coated, length 500 mm
- Wall flange with 4 fixing holes made of stainless steel, chemical-resistant, powder-coated in green
- 3/4-inch stainless steel wall shower arm, chemical-resistant, green powder-coated, projection 525 mm
- Integrated automatic flow regulator 50 litres/minute for a standard-compliant spray pattern with a specified operating range of 1.5 to 3 bar flow pressure
- High-performance shower head made of chemical-resistant plastic, black, with improved spray pattern, corrosion-resistant, largely free of limescale and maintenance, very robust, self-draining
- Information sign for body safety shower in accordance with DIN EN ISO 7010 and ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC film, dimensions 150 x 150 mm, recognition range 15 metres
- Mounting height 2345 mm (± 100 mm)
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and DIN EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, DIN EN 15154-1:2006 and DIN EN 15154-5:2019
- DIN-DVGW tested and approved