Body safety shower with pull-rod deflection, for surface mounting above the door. In every laboratory, the installation of the body safety shower above the door is standard. This space is usually freely accessible and cannot be obstructed. This ensures that the safety shower is always ready for use in an emergency. The body safety showers with pull-rod deflection can be fitted to the left or also to the right of the door, depending on the requirements on site.
- Wall flange with 4 mounting holes made of stainless steel, chemical-resistant green powder-coated, water connection 3/4-inch-IG.
- Connecting pipe 3/4-inch stainless steel, chemical-resistant green powder-coated, length 75 mm
- Ball valve made of stainless steel, DIN-DVGW tested and approved, with pull rod deflection via angle with wall bracket, length 500 mm, can be mounted either on the right or left of the door
- Pull rod with ring handle made of steel, chemical-resistant green powder-coated, length 700 mm
- Guide bracket for pull bar made of steel, chemical-resistant, green powder-coated
- Wall-mounted shower arm 3/4-inch stainless steel, chemical-resistant, green powder-coated, projection 630 mm
- Integrated automatic flow regulator 50 litres / minute for a standard-compliant spray pattern at a specified working range of 1.5 to 3 bar flow pressure
- High-performance shower head made of chemical-resistant plastic, black, with improved spray pattern, corrosion-resistant, largely free of limescale and maintenance, very robust, self-draining
- Information sign for body safety shower in accordance with DIN EN ISO 7010 and ASR A1.3, self-adhesive PVC film, dimensions 150 x 150 mm, recognition range 15 metres
- Mounting height 2345 mm (± 100 mm)
- according to BGI/GUV-I 850-0, DIN 1988 and DIN EN 1717
- according to ANSI Z358.1-2014, DIN EN 15154-1:2006 and DIN EN 15154-5:2019
- DIN-DVGW tested and approved